Many service companies talk about their culture – Crothall lives it. We understand that real service, service with passion and a smile, comes from people who enjoy what they do and where they work. A place where they can get the training they need to be masters of their craft. A place where they can count on their peers and supervisors alike to do as they promise. A place where they are celebrated as well as held accountable. A place where they are respected and where their role is important.
Our Mission can only be achieved by passionate, engaged people. The culture where such professionals thrive must have a rudder – Crothall's values provide that rudder.
- Integrity: A commitment to forthright, honest communication in all of our encounters.
- Collaboration: An unyielding commitment to consistent teamwork in order to achieve collective goals.
- Accountability: As a company and as individuals, we accept full responsibility for our actions and the associated outcomes.
- Professional Development: Providing the right tools, training, and support for professional growth.
- Leadership: Displaying the passion to exceed expectations in all that we do.